Monday, November 8, 2010

24 Weeks Here I Am!

24 weeks down 16 to go.
I was sick with a cold over the weekend so while I was laying around in bed the past couple days I caught up on all of my pregnancy and baby book reading when I realized that I am inching closer to my due date! In fact, in 4 weeks I will officially begin my 3rd trimester!

I have a doctors appointment next week on the 16th when I will get tested for gestational diabetes and just have another regular check in with the doctor. As of my last appointment I had still not gained any weight, so I am interested to see what the scale says when I go on the 16th. I guess pregnancy has inspired me to eat healthier which may be why I have not gained any weight. But the doctor never seems as bothered by it as I am because the baby is growing just fine and I am having a pretty easy pregnancy.

The baby is still pretty active and I feel her moving constantly all day. She can actually move enough that when I am laying still you can see my belly move. So that is the new nightly activity for us, I lay on the couch and Arturo and I stare at my tummy watching the baby kick and punch.

Not much else has been going on these days, I just keep plugging away at work and now that Halloween is behind us, I am anticipating the holidays coming up. I cannot believe Thanksgiving will already be here in 2-3 weeks. I am really looking forward to all the family time and of course the eating! Especially since I have a pretty good excuse to eat up this year. Haha

I will leave you all with a picture of my growing belly. This was actually taken last weekend on Halloween when I was 23 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment