Sunday, December 5, 2010

28 Weeks! Hello 3rd Trimester and Hello Belly!

Wow, I had to recount today and realized I am 28 weeks now! Which means I have officially begun my 3rd trimester, the home stretch!

Thanksgiving was GREAT we got to spend time with our wonderful families and see people we don't see so often. I don't know if it was all the turkey I ate or this baby just started another growth spurt, but man has my belly popped! We went to my company holiday party tonight and I had Arturo take a picture of me in my dress before we left the house, WOW I sure am starting to look rounder!

In general I am still feeling good physically. But I am a bit more crabby these days, I try to keep myself in check though and not get too carried away with my emotions. Arturo does a good job of calming me and being just so sweet in general, it is hard to be crabby when he is around. I have developed some sciatic nerve pain and it is not fun at all. I have this constant pain in my right lower back and it radiates down my booty and thigh... it pretty much feels like someone kicked me in my butt! I have had it so easy so far, I should have known I would not get out of this pregnancy without some discomfort. I try not to think about it too much though and try convince mysself it isn't so bad, laying down helps too. Lets hope it eases up or something, otherwise it could be a long 12 more weeks.

I go back to the doctor on the 16th, and after this appoinment I will begin seeing the doctor every 2 weeks rather than monthly like I have been. Arturo and I have been looking into classes offered at the hospital to prepare for the baby's arrival and will be signing up to take those in January as well as take our tour of the maternity wing and pre-register with the hospital, to hopefully make the process much more smooth when I deliver (less paperwork)

Well it is late, and that is all I can stand to type. Goodnight
Here is the picture I promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment