Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shower Time!

Last weekend was my baby shower. I am just getting around to posting about it because it was such a busy weekend and week that I just have not had time. First I want to say, my Mom did an excellent job putting everything together and with some help from my two sisters the day was very special for me. So THANK YOU MOM! ha ha (A BIG thank you to Arturo too! he helped with the house work the day before and helped set up the chairs and decorate)

While everyone else was busy at the house I stayed out of the way and started my day with some pampering. I was due to have my nails done again so I got my nails done and also got a pedicure since I officially cannot reach my toes to do it myself. Then I went and got my hair styled at the salon. Nothing too crazy, but nicer than I was up to doing myself that day. I got home just in time to put on my make up and get dressed before guests started arriving. So many of my good friends and family were able to come, and even some friends I have not seen in a while (including my childhood best friend Beth, it was such a surprise!) and I even got a phone call from my Great Aunt Delaine who lives in Oklahoma in the middle of the shower.

We got a lot of very useful gifts to help us take care of Sabrina when she comes too, a bottle warmer, bottles, bottle washing supplies, bibs, bouncy seat, diaper genie, activity mat, diaper changing supplies, LOTS of diapers, tons of cute clothes, a high chair. and a stroller and carseat system, and some out of town family members sent gift cards. (that is only naming a few!)

It was such a fun day! Here are some pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment