Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Ultrasound!


We got to have my first ultrasound this morning! It was so fun and exciting!
They of course confirmed I was pregnant, there is only ONE baby in there, and we got to hear and see the heart beating! That was the coolest part, I got a little emotional for a second, seeing and hearing the little life forming in there just made it more real, it also reassured me that everything is going as it should.

By the size of the baby they are thinking I will be due around February 28th, they initially thought maybe February 20th but the ultrasound gives a much better estimate because they can measure how big the baby is. So with that due date it makes me 7 weeks 1 day pregnant.

Today I just saw the ultrasound tech. I go back to the doctor next Wednesday for another consultation.

UPDATE: I have attached a picture of the ultrasound now.

No comments:

Post a Comment