Monday, July 5, 2010

Two Lines!

     It has been a few weeks since I actually took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant but I think that since I am going to do this blog to chronicle this pregnancy I thought I would start at the beginning.

     We were actally trying to get pregnant and it was our second month trying. I was not late for my period yet but would be expecting it in a couple days. Of course since we were trying I had some pregnancy tests in the house some of which were the ones you can take early a few days before your period comes. So I took one, I wasn't expecting to see anything but after a few minutes I saw a very light second line I can't say I felt much in the way of emotion because I have never seen two lines on a pregnancy test, I wasn't even sure they existed. I took a few (okay a lot) more tests and every single one had 2 lines on it!

     I called my sister right away I think she was more excited than me, for some reason I was still in disbelief. That night I showed the tests to Arturo at a glance he thought they were negative, but when I had him take a closer look he was so excited, then it became more real and I got really happy. I took another test a few days later and it was a very dark second line this time and then I finally got excited! I guess I needed to see some hard evidence. Ha ha! Here are some pictures of the tests. YAY!

This was the really light one, but you can see the second line.

And here is the dark one. The plus sign showed up before the test even finished developing all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment