Monday, July 5, 2010

Telling the Family

     Again Starting from the beginning, let's talk about how we told my parents the big news. When I found out I was pregnant I didn't rush to tell my parents (should I wait a few weeks? or until I have been to the doctor? what should I do?) As the days went on I was getting anxious (and so was my sister, at this point she was the only one who knew) My parents were getting ready to go out of town for a week to Colorado I either needed to tell them before they left or I was going to have to wait for them to come back.

     Then I realized the weekend they were leaving would be Father's Day weekend and I would not get to see my dad on Father's Day so I wanted to go see them and say Happy Father's Day, well I knew I was not going to be able to face them and keep the secret in so I got my dad a very creative Father's Day present to tell him the news. Needless to say they were very excited! My family has been hoping for us to have a baby soon and so have we but we had kept it hush hush that we were trying so it came as a big surprise to them.
Here are some pictures of my parents showing off my Dad's Father's Day Present.

No comments:

Post a Comment